| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Millen, Ga in September is fairly hot at 23.9 °C (75.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in September is 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in September is dryish. Just 83.6mm (3.3in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 11:49 long and the longest day is 12:49 long with an average length of 12:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Millen, Ga September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Millen, Ga, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Millen, Ga:
- Greenwood, Sc, Usa - 156 kms (96.9 miles) N
- Newberry, Sc, Usa - 133.1 kms (82.7 miles) N
- Aikene, Sc, Usa - 133.1 kms (82.7 miles) N
- Athens, Ga, Usa - 179.9 kms (111.8 miles) NW
- Augusta, Ga, Usa - 62.6 kms (38.9 miles) N
- Milledgeville, Ga, Usa - 100.5 kms (62.4 miles) WNW
- Macon, Georgia, Usa - 159.5 kms (99.1 miles) W
- Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa - 154 kms (95.7 miles) WSW
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 133.1 kms (82.7 miles) SW
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 180.9 kms (112.4 miles) SSW
- Camden , Sc, Usa - 159.5 kms (99.1 miles) NNE
- Winnsboro, Sc, Usa - 159.5 kms (99.1 miles) NNE
- Columbia, South Carolina, Usa - 149 kms (92.6 miles) NNE
- Blackville , Sc, Usa - 88.3 kms (54.8 miles) NE
- Summerville, Sc, Usa - 167.3 kms (103.9 miles) E
- Charleston (Municipal), Sc, Usa - 179.8 kms (111.7 miles) E
- Charleston (City), Sc, Usa - 188.7 kms (117.3 miles) E
- Savannah, Georgia, Usa - 102.5 kms (63.7 miles) SE