| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Millen, Ga in August is hot at 26.6 °C (79.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.1 °C (68.2 °F).
- In August the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly dry. Circa 113.5mm (4.5in) of H2O is dumped.
- The shortest day is 12:51 long and the longest day is 13:45 long with an average length of 13:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Millen, Ga August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Millen, Ga, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Millen, Ga:
- Greenwood, Sc, Usa - 156 kms (96.9 miles) N
- Newberry, Sc, Usa - 133.1 kms (82.7 miles) N
- Aikene, Sc, Usa - 133.1 kms (82.7 miles) N
- Athens, Ga, Usa - 179.9 kms (111.8 miles) NW
- Augusta, Ga, Usa - 62.6 kms (38.9 miles) N
- Milledgeville, Ga, Usa - 100.5 kms (62.4 miles) WNW
- Macon, Georgia, Usa - 159.5 kms (99.1 miles) W
- Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa - 154 kms (95.7 miles) WSW
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 133.1 kms (82.7 miles) SW
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 180.9 kms (112.4 miles) SSW
- Camden , Sc, Usa - 159.5 kms (99.1 miles) NNE
- Winnsboro, Sc, Usa - 159.5 kms (99.1 miles) NNE
- Columbia, South Carolina, Usa - 149 kms (92.6 miles) NNE
- Blackville , Sc, Usa - 88.3 kms (54.8 miles) NE
- Summerville, Sc, Usa - 167.3 kms (103.9 miles) E
- Charleston (Municipal), Sc, Usa - 179.8 kms (111.7 miles) E
- Charleston (City), Sc, Usa - 188.7 kms (117.3 miles) E
- Savannah, Georgia, Usa - 102.5 kms (63.7 miles) SE